- 1 [Govt] mitad (f) del período de gobierno (before n) midterm elections (in (US) )elecciones de diputados, senadores etc que tienen lugar en la mitad del período de gobiernoMore example sentences
- The party of the president typically does not fare well in midterm elections.
- Republicans rule both chambers of Congress and the midterm elections are nearly two years into the future.
- In restoring undivided Republican control of the federal government, the 2002 midterm elections confirmed three current realities of American politics.
- 2 [Educ] 2.1 (period) mitad (f) de un trimestre ( or semestre etc) (before n) midterm exams (AmE) exámenes (mpl) parciales 2.2(midterms pl)(exams) (AmE) exámenes (mpl) parcialesMore example sentences
- No additional midterms will be posted for this fall term.
- Take another look at meditation, yoga, deep breathing exercises, talking to a professional or any other stress release that works for you during midterms and exams.
- The point is that each of us has something we do to keep our minds off school, exams and the impending midterms.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.