- 1 [Government/Gobierno] mitad (feminine) del período de gobierno (before noun/delante del nombre) midterm elections (in (United States/los Estados Unidos) )elecciones de diputados, senadores etc que tienen lugar en la mitad del período de gobiernoMore example sentences
- The party of the president typically does not fare well in midterm elections.
- Republicans rule both chambers of Congress and the midterm elections are nearly two years into the future.
- In restoring undivided Republican control of the federal government, the 2002 midterm elections confirmed three current realities of American politics.
- 2 [Education/Educación] 2.1 (period) mitad (feminine) de un trimestre ( or semestre etc) (before noun/delante del nombre) midterm exams (American English/inglés norteamericano) exámenes (masculine plural) parciales 2.2(midterms plural)(exams) (American English/inglés norteamericano) exámenes (masculine plural) parcialesMore example sentences
- No additional midterms will be posted for this fall term.
- Take another look at meditation, yoga, deep breathing exercises, talking to a professional or any other stress release that works for you during midterms and exams.
- The point is that each of us has something we do to keep our minds off school, exams and the impending midterms.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an