Translation of migrate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology)Example sentences1.2
- In eastern North America, over two-thirds of breeding bird species migrate.
- Magnetic cues, which help many bird species migrate, appear to be particularly important to Bobolinks.
- In the fall, Bermuda is a rest stop for birds migrating from Canada to South America.
- Most of the farmers migrated to the area in the 1970s, following the paths opened by oil companies.
- Their women, who did not bind their feet, worked beside them in the fields and often tended the farms while their husbands migrated to the mines or to man ships, burn charcoal, or emigrate.
- Many villages in the regency are devoid of young people as they have all migrated to Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya and other urban areas due to a lack of jobs at home.
- (Computing)Example sentences
- After all, StarOffice is free, and is more about getting computer users to migrate from Windows than anything else.
- Stalker realizes many users will be migrating from another system, such as an IMAP or POP server.
- When TMC went out of business, users had to migrate to different systems that had less sophisticated software as well as different hardware architecture.
- The market seems to approve: handset manufacturers including Nokia, Sendo and Sony Ericsson have said they will migrate their signing programs to Symbian Signed.
- Smaller software vendors in particular said they were unable to migrate applications to Linux, simply because they lack open source knowledge.
- And lo and behold, Oracle has a major U2 software house migrating all of its applications to Oracle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to