Translation of military in Spanish:
- militar he has a military bearing tiene porte militar he comes from a military family proviene de una familia de militares with full military honors con todos los honores militares to do military service hacer* or prestar el servicio militarExample sentences
- When land was held by feudal tenure, military service was due from a tenant to his lord.
- There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.
- Confident in their military prowess, they preferred to try the arbitrament of war.
- the military los militares, el ejército
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the