Translation of military in Spanish:
- he has a military bearinghe comes from a military familytiene porte militarwith full military honorsproviene de una familia de militaresto do military servicecon todos los honores militareshacer or prestar el servicio militarExample sentences
- When land was held by feudal tenure, military service was due from a tenant to his lord.
- There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.
- Confident in their military prowess, they preferred to try the arbitrament of war.
- the militaryel ejércitoExample sentences
- Although the coup was unsuccessful, it led to the assumption of power by the military.
- The regime itself used the military to achieve power and has long been aware of the danger it poses.
- My husband left home in February after eight years of inactive service to the military.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to