Translation of military in Spanish:
- he has a military bearingtiene porte militarhe comes from a military familyproviene de una familia de militareswith full military honorscon todos los honores militaresto do military servicehacer or prestar el servicio militarExample sentences
- When land was held by feudal tenure, military service was due from a tenant to his lord.
- There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.
- Confident in their military prowess, they preferred to try the arbitrament of war.
- the militarylos militares
el ejércitoExample sentences
- Although the coup was unsuccessful, it led to the assumption of power by the military.
- The regime itself used the military to achieve power and has long been aware of the danger it poses.
- My husband left home in February after eight years of inactive service to the military.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.