Translation of military in Spanish:
- militar he has a military bearing tiene porte militar he comes from a military family proviene de una familia de militares with full military honors con todos los honores militares to do military service hacer* or prestar el servicio militarExample sentences
- When land was held by feudal tenure, military service was due from a tenant to his lord.
- There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.
- Confident in their military prowess, they preferred to try the arbitrament of war.
- the military los militares, el ejército
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas