Translation of millennium in Spanish:
noun plural -niums or -niaPronunciation: /-niə/
- 1 (thousand years)Example sentences
- On the other hand, it is also rather weak on the later centuries of the first millennium of the Christian era.
- Some of her archaeologist husband's finds can be seen in the museum, which is a must if you want to grasp the sophistication of Syrian art and civilisation of the two millenniums before Christ.
- What does an Oriental seer, born in the middle of the first millennium before Christ among historical circumstances and a culture so different from our own, have to offer such very modern thinkers?
- 2 (Bible)the millenniumel milenioExample sentences
- They viewed the Civil War as the beginning of the ‘wars and rumors of wars’ that were prophesied would proceed the millennium.
- It takes its name from the early Christians' anticipation of Christ's Second Coming, to be followed by a millennium, or thousand-year reign of peace and tranquillity.
- But we discover that the commission given in Matthew 28: 18-20 was for their ministry in the millennium.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.