Translation of millennium bug in Spanish:
- efecto (masculine) dos milExample sentences
- Disappointingly, the millennium bug left my computer running smoothly.
- In fact, European officials are confidently predicting the net economic impact will be nil, just like the millennium bug scare about possible computer glitches in January last year.
- A report issued the same day by the Conference Board of Canada warned that failure to deal immediately with the millennium bug could throw Canada into a recession in the first half of 2000.
Definition of millennium bug in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.