- → mileometerExample sentences
- Recently, it was improved with the fitting of an electronic milometer, a low-fuel warning light, and, on luxury models, a rev counter and a wash wipe facility for the windscreen.
- Clocked means that the mileometer has been wound back to show a lower mileage.
- By my mileometer you stay on this road for 7.7 miles.
Definition of milometer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.