Translation of mime in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (technique) mímica (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable mime (artist) mimo (masculine and feminine) 1.3 countable/numerable (performance) pantomima (feminine)
- It offers workshops providing acting skills, voice, movement, mime, improvisation, text reading, stagecraft, character development and confidence building.
- Go along to see a variety of dance including contemporary, hip hop, cabaret, physical theatre, salsa, mime and physical character.
- He was the outsider who was on intimate terms with them, communicating through comic mime with expressions and gestures that became a well known code.
- Her majesty also watched a mime and street dance performance from students at Welling School on the theme of life as a teenager.
- On the night of January 27 there will be a two-hour multi cultural performance of drama, songs, dances and mimes.
- They cleared the floor and treated the crowd to a mime and dance routine that had us all in stitches.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- imitar, hacer* la mímica de
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.