Translation of mime in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (technique) mímica (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable mime (artist) mimo (masculine and feminine) 1.3 countable/numerable (performance) pantomima (feminine)
- It offers workshops providing acting skills, voice, movement, mime, improvisation, text reading, stagecraft, character development and confidence building.
- Go along to see a variety of dance including contemporary, hip hop, cabaret, physical theatre, salsa, mime and physical character.
- He was the outsider who was on intimate terms with them, communicating through comic mime with expressions and gestures that became a well known code.
- Her majesty also watched a mime and street dance performance from students at Welling School on the theme of life as a teenager.
- On the night of January 27 there will be a two-hour multi cultural performance of drama, songs, dances and mimes.
- They cleared the floor and treated the crowd to a mime and dance routine that had us all in stitches.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- imitar, hacer* la mímica de
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.