- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (technique) mímica (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable mime (artist) mimo (masculine and feminine) 1.3 countable/numerable (performance) pantomima (feminine)
More example sentences
- It offers workshops providing acting skills, voice, movement, mime, improvisation, text reading, stagecraft, character development and confidence building.
- Go along to see a variety of dance including contemporary, hip hop, cabaret, physical theatre, salsa, mime and physical character.
- He was the outsider who was on intimate terms with them, communicating through comic mime with expressions and gestures that became a well known code.
- Her majesty also watched a mime and street dance performance from students at Welling School on the theme of life as a teenager.
- On the night of January 27 there will be a two-hour multi cultural performance of drama, songs, dances and mimes.
- They cleared the floor and treated the crowd to a mime and dance routine that had us all in stitches.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- imitar, hacer* la mímica de
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.