Translation of mineral in Spanish:
- 1.1(before noun) (substance/deposits/wealth)(deficiencies)en or de mineralesExample sentences
- These groups are the silicate minerals, carbonate minerals, oxides, sulfides, and halides.
- The solids used include natural clays and minerals, metal oxides and sulfides, metal salts, and mixed metal oxides.
- It occurs in all kinds of minerals, such as oxides, carbonates, nitrates, sulfates, and phosphates.
- Traditional types of employment are farming, mining coal and other minerals, and industrial jobs.
- In Dublin last night was Arthur Knox, chairman of the Durban Insizwa Mining Company with sole rights to the mining of the mineral in South Africa.
- Three blue-chip companies have also taken a gamble and invested in a total of over eight million acres in the hope of mining platinum and other minerals at some future date.
also: minerals plural(British English) (Cookery)refrescos (masculine plural)(bebidas (feminine plural) ) gaseosas (feminine plural) (Southern Cone)
- It's packed with antibodies, growth hormones, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids - and clearly far too good to leave to newborn babies.
- Eat foods that provide all the requirements of nutrients, everyday vitamins, proteins, minerals, carbohydrates and fats.
- Nutrients are vitamins and minerals that regulate the body's chemical processes and functions and help to keep you fit and healthy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the