Translation of mineral in Spanish:
- 1.1(before noun) (substance/deposits/wealth)
en or de mineralesExample sentences
- These groups are the silicate minerals, carbonate minerals, oxides, sulfides, and halides.
- The solids used include natural clays and minerals, metal oxides and sulfides, metal salts, and mixed metal oxides.
- It occurs in all kinds of minerals, such as oxides, carbonates, nitrates, sulfates, and phosphates.
- Traditional types of employment are farming, mining coal and other minerals, and industrial jobs.
- In Dublin last night was Arthur Knox, chairman of the Durban Insizwa Mining Company with sole rights to the mining of the mineral in South Africa.
- Three blue-chip companies have also taken a gamble and invested in a total of over eight million acres in the hope of mining platinum and other minerals at some future date.
also: minerals plural(British English) (Cookery)
- It's packed with antibodies, growth hormones, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids - and clearly far too good to leave to newborn babies.
- Eat foods that provide all the requirements of nutrients, everyday vitamins, proteins, minerals, carbohydrates and fats.
- Nutrients are vitamins and minerals that regulate the body's chemical processes and functions and help to keep you fit and healthy.
refrescos (masculine plural)
(bebidas (feminine plural) ) gaseosas (feminine plural) (Southern Cone)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.