Translation of mingle in Spanish:
mezclarse(at a party etc) circularthe royal couple mingled with the guestsla pareja real circuló entre los invitadosExample sentences1.2
- Having satisfied our hunger, we decided to mingle with the people we knew and endeavour to find out who were those we didn't know.
- But Reagan was not one to mix and mingle with reporters of the White House Press Corps.
- I can understand why some of the other guests from the community were invited to mingle with students.
- The smell of the damp wood smoke mingled with the rising smells of the wet trees and forest floor, and it was rich and pleasant to the nose, full of Spring and new life.
- The smell of burning flesh mingled with that of cigarette and sage smoke.
- Everything emitted a mouldy odour, mingled with the smell of mothballs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.