Translation of miniature in Spanish:
- 1.1 (small copy, version) in miniatureen miniaturaExample sentences1.2 (Art)
- Hazy, speculative figures wander through the evocative landscapes and buildings he creates using miniatures, models, televisions, glass and mirrors.
- Rufforth Airfield has been hosting the Yorkshire Air Spectacular, with flying model craft ranging in size from miniatures to monsters with a 25 ft wingspan.
- As miniatures of human bodies, dolls have had many meanings.
Example sentences1.3 (bottle)
- Johnson also worked at three-quarter-length and occasionally full-length, as well as painting portrait miniatures in oil on copper.
- The new gallery of British portrait miniatures, including this depiction of Jane Small by Hans Holbein, opens on 2 March.
- During his work on portrait miniatures Reynolds turned to the Victorian paintings that had been given to the museum by John Sheepshanks in 1857 as a core collection of British art.
(botellita en miniatura de una bebida alcohólica)Example sentences
- His image has also survived in a few panel paintings, later copies of original portraits, and through representations of the duke and his court in the miniatures of illuminated manuscripts.
- It runs the gamut of art riches over the centuries, stretching to murals, miniatures and manuscripts.
- Numerous panels, often deliberately aged, and illuminated miniatures or historiated initials, usually on reused leaves from genuine medieval manuscripts, survive and frequently appear on the art market.
- Throughout the show, he finds constant excuses to swig Special Brew and bottles of scotch, even using spirits miniatures as puppets in a retelling of Goldilocks.
- Absinthe was also put up in so-called mignonettes, comparable to the one-drink miniatures from which spirits are dispensed on airplanes today.
- You've finished the last of the plonk in the wine rack, you've drunk the miniatures stolen from minibars and found at the bottom of your suitcase.
- (before noun)(portrait/version)en miniatura(poodle/terrier)Example sentences
- And out of that we're getting a hedge of miniature roses.
- Month-old ringtails look like miniature adults: the same black and white clown make-up and soft grey fur.
- Unfortunately, miniature roses have little or no fragrance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the