- 1.1 (reduce) [risk/cost] reducir* (al mínimo), minimizar*More example sentences1.2 (play down) minimizar*, quitarle trascendencia or importancia a
More example sentences
- The school is concentrating on reducing and minimising the amount of litter produced, while encouraging recycling and composting.
- This does assume somehow that air transport is a scarce resource, and therefore that the total amount carried must be minimised wherever possible.
- You have put off committing yourself as long as possible, and have minimised the amount of warning that France receives.
- He gets the job just because he is your nephew, which makes him harder to fire and minimizes the true importance of IT in your organization.
- In ignorance, they seek to belittle it and minimise its importance to the individual.
- That manifests itself in a cosy collectivism that seeks to minimise the importance of any problem.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.