- mínimo (m) he always does the absolute minimum siempre sigue la ley del menor or mínimo esfuerzo with a o the minimum of effort con el mínimo esfuerzo to reduce sth to a minimum reducir* algo al mínimo direct interference should be kept to a minimum debe procurarse que la interferencia directa sea mínimaMore example sentences
- The person also must be fully insured and must agree after training to work as a childminder for at least the minimum of two years.
- Food is kept as fresh and natural as possible with the minimum of intervention in the cooking.
- The work, however, needs to be done and we are doing everything we can to make sure that it is done as quickly as possible with the minimum of inconvenience.
- (before n) mínimo minimum lending rate (in (UK) ) [Fin]tipo de interés mínimo establecido por el banco central minimum wage salario (m) mínimoMore example sentences
- Students who meet minimum university entry requirements and are willing to pay would clearly benefit, as would universities.
- This agreement lays down minimum requirements designed to facilitate the reconciliation of parental and professional responsibilities for working parents.
- And ING Direct does not offer checking accounts or impose any fees, service charges or minimum requirements on its products.