- mínimo (masculine) he always does the absolute minimum siempre sigue la ley del menor or mínimo esfuerzo with a o the minimum of effort con el mínimo esfuerzo to reduce sth to a minimum reducir* algo al mínimo direct interference should be kept to a minimum debe procurarse que la interferencia directa sea mínimaMore example sentences
- The person also must be fully insured and must agree after training to work as a childminder for at least the minimum of two years.
- Food is kept as fresh and natural as possible with the minimum of intervention in the cooking.
- The work, however, needs to be done and we are doing everything we can to make sure that it is done as quickly as possible with the minimum of inconvenience.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) mínimo minimum lending rate (in UK) [Finance][ tipo de interés mínimo establecido por el banco central ]
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.