Translation of mink in Spanish:
noun plural minks or mink
- 1.1 countable (animal) (before noun) mink farmcriadero (masculine) or granja (feminine) de visonesExample sentences1.2 uncountable (fur)
piel (feminine) de visón(before noun) (collar/stole)a mink coatde visónun abrigo de visónExample sentences1.3 countablemink (coat)
- Predators of erethizontids include mustelids such as martens, minks, wolverines, ermine, weasels, and fishers.
- Fishers are among the least understood of the weasel family, or mustelids, which also includes martens, minks, ermines, ferrets, badgers, otters, and wolverines.
- The weasel family includes such colourful characters as otters, wolverines, skunks, minks and badgers.
- Classic brown mink in NAFA Mahogany and Demi Buff were anything but traditional in their hip wrapped and belted silhouettes.
- Quite apart from the serious ethical questions surrounding the killing of animals for their fur, mink fell out of favour as it became associated with the vulgar side of wealth.
- Deep plum tones are etched in black while bleached ivory mink is laser cut with contrasting brown.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than