n (pl minks or , mink)
- 1.1 c (animal) visón (m) (before n) mink farm criadero (m) or granja (f) de visonesMore example sentences1.2 u (fur) visón (m), piel (f) de visón; (before n) [collar/stole] de visón a mink coat un abrigo de visón
More example sentences1.3 c mink (coat) abrigo (m) de visón
- Predators of erethizontids include mustelids such as martens, minks, wolverines, ermine, weasels, and fishers.
- Fishers are among the least understood of the weasel family, or mustelids, which also includes martens, minks, ermines, ferrets, badgers, otters, and wolverines.
- The weasel family includes such colourful characters as otters, wolverines, skunks, minks and badgers.
- Classic brown mink in NAFA Mahogany and Demi Buff were anything but traditional in their hip wrapped and belted silhouettes.
- Quite apart from the serious ethical questions surrounding the killing of animals for their fur, mink fell out of favour as it became associated with the vulgar side of wealth.
- Deep plum tones are etched in black while bleached ivory mink is laser cut with contrasting brown.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.