Translation of mink in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural minks or , mink)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (animal) visón (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) mink farm criadero (masculine) or granja (feminine) de visonesExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (fur) visón (masculine), piel (feminine) de visón; (before noun/delante del nombre) [collar/stole] de visón a mink coat un abrigo de visón
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable mink (coat) abrigo (masculine) de visón
- Predators of erethizontids include mustelids such as martens, minks, wolverines, ermine, weasels, and fishers.
- Fishers are among the least understood of the weasel family, or mustelids, which also includes martens, minks, ermines, ferrets, badgers, otters, and wolverines.
- The weasel family includes such colourful characters as otters, wolverines, skunks, minks and badgers.
- Classic brown mink in NAFA Mahogany and Demi Buff were anything but traditional in their hip wrapped and belted silhouettes.
- Quite apart from the serious ethical questions surrounding the killing of animals for their fur, mink fell out of favour as it became associated with the vulgar side of wealth.
- Deep plum tones are etched in black while bleached ivory mink is laser cut with contrasting brown.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.