Translation of minuscule in Spanish:
- 1.1 (very small) a minuscule fall in temperature was observedse observó un mínimo descenso de la temperaturaExample sentences1.2 (lower-case)
- Water striders are covered stem to stem and toe to toe with a layer of tiny, waxy, feathery hairs in which countless minuscule air bubbles are trapped.
- Some snakes, such as pythons, retain tiny leg bones, which may be visible as minuscule claws at the base of the tail.
- Upon entering, however, there was a man on a minuscule stage, reading from a tiny index card.
- The small (minuscule) letters are earth symbols- the (majuscule) capital letter A is a picture of the missing capstone from Khufu's pyramid.
- Here for the first time it became common to mix both majuscule and minuscule letters in a single text.
nouncountable or uncountable
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.