Translation of minuscule in Spanish:
- 1.1 (very small) a minuscule fall in temperature was observedse observó un mínimo descenso de la temperaturaExample sentences1.2 (lower-case)
- Water striders are covered stem to stem and toe to toe with a layer of tiny, waxy, feathery hairs in which countless minuscule air bubbles are trapped.
- Some snakes, such as pythons, retain tiny leg bones, which may be visible as minuscule claws at the base of the tail.
- Upon entering, however, there was a man on a minuscule stage, reading from a tiny index card.
- The small (minuscule) letters are earth symbols- the (majuscule) capital letter A is a picture of the missing capstone from Khufu's pyramid.
- Here for the first time it became common to mix both majuscule and minuscule letters in a single text.
nouncountable or uncountable
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.