- 1.1 (very small) minúsculo a minuscule fall in temperature was observed se observó un mínimo descenso de la temperaturaMore example sentences1.2 (lower-case) minúsculo
More example sentences
- Water striders are covered stem to stem and toe to toe with a layer of tiny, waxy, feathery hairs in which countless minuscule air bubbles are trapped.
- Some snakes, such as pythons, retain tiny leg bones, which may be visible as minuscule claws at the base of the tail.
- Upon entering, however, there was a man on a minuscule stage, reading from a tiny index card.
- The small (minuscule) letters are earth symbols- the (majuscule) capital letter A is a picture of the missing capstone from Khufu's pyramid.
- Here for the first time it became common to mix both majuscule and minuscule letters in a single text.
noun/nombrec and u
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.