- 1.1 (very small) minúsculo a minuscule fall in temperature was observed se observó un mínimo descenso de la temperaturaMore example sentences1.2 (lower-case) minúsculo
More example sentences
- Water striders are covered stem to stem and toe to toe with a layer of tiny, waxy, feathery hairs in which countless minuscule air bubbles are trapped.
- Some snakes, such as pythons, retain tiny leg bones, which may be visible as minuscule claws at the base of the tail.
- Upon entering, however, there was a man on a minuscule stage, reading from a tiny index card.
- The small (minuscule) letters are earth symbols- the (majuscule) capital letter A is a picture of the missing capstone from Khufu's pyramid.
- Here for the first time it became common to mix both majuscule and minuscule letters in a single text.
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.