- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] milagro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sth amazing) milagro (masculine) the miracles of modern science los milagros de la ciencia moderna it would be a miracle if she gave up smoking sería un milagro que dejara de fumar by some miracle he was unhurt resultó ileso de milagro to work miracles hacer* milagros (before noun/delante del nombre) [drug/cure] milagroso
More example sentences
- A number of local shrines and icons that have survived earthquakes or other natural disasters are revered as evidence of miracles or divine intervention.
- The miracles and extraordinary events of the gospels were reduced to allegory and one was left with that very English type of faith: tolerant, accommodating Anglicanism.
- Sir Isaac Newton is enlisted to debunk magic, miracles and divine intervention, but we are not told why Newton remained a devout Christian to his life's end.
- Secondly, the press this week hailed cannabis as a wonder drug and a miracle cure.
- The new miracle drugs are genetic-based, promising better outcomes for smaller groups of patients with particular genes.
- It moves in an unpredictable fashion more suggestive of an intoxicated sailor than a miracle of modern engineering.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.