Translation of miracle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Religion)Example sentences1.2 (something amazing) the miracles of modern science
los milagros de la ciencia modernait would be a miracle if she gave up smokingsería un milagro que dejara de fumarby some miracle he was unhurtresultó ileso de milagroto work miracles(before noun) (drug/cure)
- A number of local shrines and icons that have survived earthquakes or other natural disasters are revered as evidence of miracles or divine intervention.
- The miracles and extraordinary events of the gospels were reduced to allegory and one was left with that very English type of faith: tolerant, accommodating Anglicanism.
- Sir Isaac Newton is enlisted to debunk magic, miracles and divine intervention, but we are not told why Newton remained a devout Christian to his life's end.
- Secondly, the press this week hailed cannabis as a wonder drug and a miracle cure.
- The new miracle drugs are genetic-based, promising better outcomes for smaller groups of patients with particular genes.
- It moves in an unpredictable fashion more suggestive of an intoxicated sailor than a miracle of modern engineering.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.