- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] milagro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sth amazing) milagro (masculine) the miracles of modern science los milagros de la ciencia moderna it would be a miracle if she gave up smoking sería un milagro que dejara de fumar by some miracle he was unhurt resultó ileso de milagro to work miracles hacer* milagros (before noun/delante del nombre) [drug/cure] milagroso
More example sentences
- A number of local shrines and icons that have survived earthquakes or other natural disasters are revered as evidence of miracles or divine intervention.
- The miracles and extraordinary events of the gospels were reduced to allegory and one was left with that very English type of faith: tolerant, accommodating Anglicanism.
- Sir Isaac Newton is enlisted to debunk magic, miracles and divine intervention, but we are not told why Newton remained a devout Christian to his life's end.
- Secondly, the press this week hailed cannabis as a wonder drug and a miracle cure.
- The new miracle drugs are genetic-based, promising better outcomes for smaller groups of patients with particular genes.
- It moves in an unpredictable fashion more suggestive of an intoxicated sailor than a miracle of modern engineering.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.