Translation of miracle in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] milagro (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (sth amazing) milagro (masculine) the miracles of modern science los milagros de la ciencia moderna it would be a miracle if she gave up smoking sería un milagro que dejara de fumar by some miracle he was unhurt resultó ileso de milagro to work miracles hacer* milagros (before noun/delante del nombre) [drug/cure] milagroso
- A number of local shrines and icons that have survived earthquakes or other natural disasters are revered as evidence of miracles or divine intervention.
- The miracles and extraordinary events of the gospels were reduced to allegory and one was left with that very English type of faith: tolerant, accommodating Anglicanism.
- Sir Isaac Newton is enlisted to debunk magic, miracles and divine intervention, but we are not told why Newton remained a devout Christian to his life's end.
- Secondly, the press this week hailed cannabis as a wonder drug and a miracle cure.
- The new miracle drugs are genetic-based, promising better outcomes for smaller groups of patients with particular genes.
- It moves in an unpredictable fashion more suggestive of an intoxicated sailor than a miracle of modern engineering.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.