- 1.1 [Mil] misil (m), vector (m) (before n) missile launcher lanzamisiles (m)More example sentences1.2 (sth thrown) proyectil (m)
More example sentences
- He can sell missiles and even nuclear material to other dubious states.
- Here at last was a set of fires as massive and extensive as any that might be generated by nuclear missiles.
- That could entail the deployment of ships carrying the interceptor missiles in the Sea of Japan.
- The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
- The rest involved equipment vandalism and missiles thrown at trains.
- The man's companions threw flasks and other missiles to ward it off.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.