Translation of missile in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] misil (masculine), vector (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (sth thrown) proyectil (masculine)
- He can sell missiles and even nuclear material to other dubious states.
- Here at last was a set of fires as massive and extensive as any that might be generated by nuclear missiles.
- That could entail the deployment of ships carrying the interceptor missiles in the Sea of Japan.
- The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
- The rest involved equipment vandalism and missiles thrown at trains.
- The man's companions threw flasks and other missiles to ward it off.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to