Translation of missile in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] misil (masculine), vector (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (sth thrown) proyectil (masculine)
- He can sell missiles and even nuclear material to other dubious states.
- Here at last was a set of fires as massive and extensive as any that might be generated by nuclear missiles.
- That could entail the deployment of ships carrying the interceptor missiles in the Sea of Japan.
- The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
- The rest involved equipment vandalism and missiles thrown at trains.
- The man's companions threw flasks and other missiles to ward it off.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.