Translation of missile in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] misil (masculine), vector (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (sth thrown) proyectil (masculine)
- He can sell missiles and even nuclear material to other dubious states.
- Here at last was a set of fires as massive and extensive as any that might be generated by nuclear missiles.
- That could entail the deployment of ships carrying the interceptor missiles in the Sea of Japan.
- The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
- The rest involved equipment vandalism and missiles thrown at trains.
- The man's companions threw flasks and other missiles to ward it off.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.