- 1.1 [Military/Militar] misil (masculine), vector (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sth thrown) proyectil (masculine)
More example sentences
- He can sell missiles and even nuclear material to other dubious states.
- Here at last was a set of fires as massive and extensive as any that might be generated by nuclear missiles.
- That could entail the deployment of ships carrying the interceptor missiles in the Sea of Japan.
- The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
- The rest involved equipment vandalism and missiles thrown at trains.
- The man's companions threw flasks and other missiles to ward it off.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.