- misionero, (masculine, feminine) he is a medical missionary es médico misioneroMore example sentences
- Yet how many Christians today give even a tenth to support pastors, evangelists and missionaries?
- During the seventeenth century, French Jesuit missionaries converted many of the Iroquois to Catholicism.
- American Protestant missionaries arrived in Korea in the nineteenth century.
- misionero missionary zeal celo (masculine) apostólico the missionary position la postura del misionero
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.