- 1.1 u c [Meteo] neblina (f) sea mist bruma (f) a mist of tears obscured her vision tenía los ojos empañados por las lágrimas the origin of this custom is lost in the mists of time el origen de esta costumbre se pierde en la noche de los tiemposMore example sentences1.2 u (condensation) vaho (m)
More example sentences1.3 u (spray) vaporización (f)
- The Tuscany hills were shrouded in mist on the morning of departure.
- There was mist, cloud cover, and heavy rain, all of which impeded movement.
- Early in the morning the mountains are usually sheathed in clouds of mist.
- She gave her wings an occasional flutter to keep the mist from settling on them.
- The range office staff were busy rubbing away at the heavy mist that had settled on the jeep's windscreen.
- A tiny cloud of mist formed on the window where her hot breath landed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...