Translation of miter in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion)Example sentences
- In it, a bishop who had committed disgraceful acts was stripped of the symbols of his office - mitre, crosier and ring.
- He is wearing a grey fantasy costume with a red collar and a red-black stripe in the front that resembles a mitre.
- The mitre had a band, or plate of inscribed gold.
- 2 (Construction)miter (joint)unión (feminine) a inglete
inglete (masculine)Example sentences
- Apply some glue at the miter joint between the two pieces.
- Once the miter joint looks good, lightly tack it in place.
- Although a miter joint can be used, it is sometimes difficult to get a tight joint, especially when walls are drywall.
- Example sentences
- When mitering the box trim, always start by first cutting and mounting an end trim piece, then the long front trim and finally the other end.
- Pin pieces of 2-inch-wide ribbon onto each of the four edges of the curtain panel; miter the corners.
- The corners were mitered as the top of the trim was placed and pinned around the panel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.