Translation of mitt in Spanish:
- 2 (in baseball)Example sentences
- For the love of a glove: a baseball mitt just isn't a necessary piece of equipment, it's a part of life for many players
- You just don't see 10-year-old kids throwing around a rugby ball or kicking a soccer ball in the States; they've either got a baseball mitt on their hand or are throwing around a basketball or football.
- I wanted a baseball mitt so bad a sweet hurt blossomed in my stomach whenever I thought about it…
- 3 (hand) [colloquial]manaza (feminine) [colloquial]manota (feminine) [colloquial]keep your (dirty) mitts off the foodquita esas cochinas manos or esas manazas de la comida [colloquial]Example sentences
- This big grumbly rumbly bear of a man with shoulders wider than most airline seats and mitts so big that my kitty Abby could probably sit comfortably in his palm likes my silly pet name for him.
- They're trying to get their grubby mitts on our big cars and mansions in Pondok Indah and Bintaro.
- Tickets for the 200-capacity date next month may have been snapped up within hours of going on sale but we have managed to get our mitts on a pair of the coveted items.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.