Translation of mixed in Spanish:
- 1.1 (various) mixed fibersmixed fruitcomposición: diversas fibrasperson of mixed racefrutas (feminine plural) surtidasmestizo, (-za) (masculine, feminine)(of black and white descent)she invited quite a mixed crowdmulato, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)invitó a gente de todo tipo or a un grupo muy variopintoExample sentences1.2 (male and female)
(sauna/bathing)in mixed companycuando hay gente de ambos sexos presenteExample sentences1.3 (ambivalent)
- The proposed site consists of a trading estate, made up of a mixed quality of industrial buildings, many of which are empty.
- Most people maintain health and adequate protein intake from a mixed, varied diet.
- Mr Mumford said the council was seeking to achieve high quality, new and refurbished office space as part of mixed retail/residential led projects.
(fortunes)(reception/response)mixed reviewspoco entusiastacríticas (feminine plural) muy diversasExample sentences
- Well we're competing against the women's division too and won, and also we're competing against mixed teams.
- She also achieved a silver medal in the mixed team randori.
- I believe it is the only sport designed for mixed teams.
- That moment outside the theatre stirred my already mixed feelings about reviewing Canadian movies.
- This got a mixed reaction, more negative than positive from the crowd.
- And despite the mixed reaction and reviews, his restructuring efforts drew keen attention both at home and abroad.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the