- 1.1 (various) mezclado, variado mixed fibers composición: diversas fibras mixed fruit frutas (feminine plural) surtidas mixed grill parrillada (feminine) mixta mixed spice mezcla (feminine) de especias mixed marriage matrimonio (masculine) mixto (entre personas de diferente raza o religión) person of mixed race mestizo, (m,f) (of black and white descent) mulato, (m,f) she invited quite a mixed crowd invitó a gente de todo tipo or a un grupo muy variopintoMore example sentences1.2 (male and female) [sauna/bathing] mixto in mixed company cuando hay gente de ambos sexos presente
More example sentences1.3 (ambivalent) [fortunes] desigual; [reception/response] tibio, poco entusiasta mixed feelings sentimientos (masculine plural) encontrados I have mixed feelings about it no sé muy bien qué pensar sobre el asunto mixed reviews críticas (feminine plural) muy diversas
- The proposed site consists of a trading estate, made up of a mixed quality of industrial buildings, many of which are empty.
- Most people maintain health and adequate protein intake from a mixed, varied diet.
- Mr Mumford said the council was seeking to achieve high quality, new and refurbished office space as part of mixed retail/residential led projects.
More example sentences
- Well we're competing against the women's division too and won, and also we're competing against mixed teams.
- She also achieved a silver medal in the mixed team randori.
- I believe it is the only sport designed for mixed teams.
- That moment outside the theatre stirred my already mixed feelings about reviewing Canadian movies.
- This got a mixed reaction, more negative than positive from the crowd.
- And despite the mixed reaction and reviews, his restructuring efforts drew keen attention both at home and abroad.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.