Translation of mixed in Spanish:
- 1.1 (various) mezclado, variado mixed fibers composición: diversas fibras mixed fruit frutas (feminine plural) surtidas person of mixed race mestizo, (masculine, feminine) (of black and white descent) mulato, (masculine, feminine) she invited quite a mixed crowd invitó a gente de todo tipo or a un grupo muy variopintoExample sentences1.2 (male and female) [sauna/bathing] mixto in mixed company cuando hay gente de ambos sexos presente
Example sentences1.3 (ambivalent) [fortunes] desigual; [reception/response] tibio, poco entusiasta mixed reviews críticas (feminine plural) muy diversas
- The proposed site consists of a trading estate, made up of a mixed quality of industrial buildings, many of which are empty.
- Most people maintain health and adequate protein intake from a mixed, varied diet.
- Mr Mumford said the council was seeking to achieve high quality, new and refurbished office space as part of mixed retail/residential led projects.
- Well we're competing against the women's division too and won, and also we're competing against mixed teams.
- She also achieved a silver medal in the mixed team randori.
- I believe it is the only sport designed for mixed teams.
- That moment outside the theatre stirred my already mixed feelings about reviewing Canadian movies.
- This got a mixed reaction, more negative than positive from the crowd.
- And despite the mixed reaction and reviews, his restructuring efforts drew keen attention both at home and abroad.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.