Translation of mixer in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable [Constr] mezcladora (feminine), hormigonera (feminine); [Cookery/Cocina] batidora (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable [Audio] [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] (person) operador, (masculine, feminine) de sonido; (machine) mezcladora (feminine)
- All small appliances such as food mixers and juicers can be permanently housed there, with messy, noisy work undertaken out of sight.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a wooden spoon, an electric mixer, or a food processor until the dough is smooth and satiny.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
- They have to be brilliant mixers, able to work a room and control the mood of the crowd, and the best ones now travel the world earning the kind of money most of us can only dream of.
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (sociable person) persona (feminine) sociable to be a good/bad mixer ser* muy/poco sociable 1.4 countable/numerable (dance) (American English/inglés norteamericano) baile (masculine), fiesta (feminine)
- Your default mixer and audio devices should be automatically detected, so that part should already be filled in.
- If the DJ sets up near the console, the DJ mixer's outputs can be patched into channel line inputs.
- I worked doing sound recording for a company and I had a sound mixer.
Example sentences1.5 u and c (drink) refresco (masculine) ([ para mezclar con alcohol ])
- Reality shows in general are incredibly demanding for location sound mixers.
- With Ted, we've bred a staff of really talented mixers who are technically astute with the format.
- ‘Audio Mixing’ allows the viewer to get an idea of what it's like to be a sound mixer on a film.
- Tourists visit from all over the world to participate in the week's activities, which include concerts, parades, puppet shows, and social mixers that stir from dusk until dawn.
- The Club will hold its monthly social mixer on Tuesday 18 May from 7pm.in Zapata's.
- It all started at a grade seven school mixer in 1985.
- If you have mixed drinks, use mixers that are sugar-free, such as diet soda, tonic water, club soda or seltzer.
- The beverage side has the usual local beers around, or a bottle of imported whiskey for 850 baht, plus the normal soft drinks and mixers.
- The distiller recommends only drinking the 180 proof poteen with mixers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.