Translation of mixer in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (Constr)(Cookery)
batidora (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable (Audio, Cinema, Television) (person)
(machine) mezcladora (feminine)Example sentences
- All small appliances such as food mixers and juicers can be permanently housed there, with messy, noisy work undertaken out of sight.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a wooden spoon, an electric mixer, or a food processor until the dough is smooth and satiny.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
Example sentences1.3 countable (sociable person)
- Your default mixer and audio devices should be automatically detected, so that part should already be filled in.
- If the DJ sets up near the console, the DJ mixer's outputs can be patched into channel line inputs.
- I worked doing sound recording for a company and I had a sound mixer.
persona (feminine) sociableto be a good/bad mixerser muy/poco sociableExample sentences1.4 countable (dance)
- Reality shows in general are incredibly demanding for location sound mixers.
- With Ted, we've bred a staff of really talented mixers who are technically astute with the format.
- ‘Audio Mixing’ allows the viewer to get an idea of what it's like to be a sound mixer on a film.
Example sentences1.5 uncountable and countable (drink)
- They have to be brilliant mixers, able to work a room and control the mood of the crowd, and the best ones now travel the world earning the kind of money most of us can only dream of.
refresco (masculine) (para mezclar con alcohol)Example sentences
- Tourists visit from all over the world to participate in the week's activities, which include concerts, parades, puppet shows, and social mixers that stir from dusk until dawn.
- The Club will hold its monthly social mixer on Tuesday 18 May from 7pm.in Zapata's.
- It all started at a grade seven school mixer in 1985.
- If you have mixed drinks, use mixers that are sugar-free, such as diet soda, tonic water, club soda or seltzer.
- The beverage side has the usual local beers around, or a bottle of imported whiskey for 850 baht, plus the normal soft drinks and mixers.
- The distiller recommends only drinking the 180 proof poteen with mixers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.