Translation of mixer in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (Constr)(Cookery)
batidora (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable (Audio, Cinema, Television) (person)
(machine)1.3 countable (sociable person)
- All small appliances such as food mixers and juicers can be permanently housed there, with messy, noisy work undertaken out of sight.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a wooden spoon, an electric mixer, or a food processor until the dough is smooth and satiny.
- It was a time when pressure cookers, gas cookers and food mixers were making kitchen tasks easier, but refrigerators were still something of a novelty.
mezcladora (feminine)persona (feminine) sociableto be a good/bad mixerser muy/poco sociableExample sentences1.4 countable (dance)
Example sentences1.5 uncountable and countable (drink)
- They have to be brilliant mixers, able to work a room and control the mood of the crowd, and the best ones now travel the world earning the kind of money most of us can only dream of.
refresco (masculine) (para mezclar con alcohol)Example sentences
- Tourists visit from all over the world to participate in the week's activities, which include concerts, parades, puppet shows, and social mixers that stir from dusk until dawn.
- The Club will hold its monthly social mixer on Tuesday 18 May from 7pm.in Zapata's.
- It all started at a grade seven school mixer in 1985.
- If you have mixed drinks, use mixers that are sugar-free, such as diet soda, tonic water, club soda or seltzer.
- The beverage side has the usual local beers around, or a bottle of imported whiskey for 850 baht, plus the normal soft drinks and mixers.
- The distiller recommends only drinking the 180 proof poteen with mixers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.