Translation of mixture in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (of diverse things)Example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (Cookery) 1.3 countable or uncountable (Pharmacology) the mixture as before (British English)
lo mismo de siempreExample sentences
- I think that the truth is that it is a mixture of different elements.
- Pirates is a mixture of two distinct elements: land-based adventure and sea-based combat.
- The trees will make way for the enlargement of the community recreation ground and are to be replaced with a mixture of different varieties elsewhere within the park.
- The master's meal consisted of a loaf of bread stuffed with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and his glass was filled with wine.
- Raw fish, called ika, is marinated in lemon juice or a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt and served with chopped onion and coconut cream.
- Chang describes silver clay as a mixture of pure silver powder, water and glue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.