- 1.1 c (of diverse things) mezcla (f)More example sentences1.2 c u [Culin] mezcla (f) 1.3 c u [Pharm] preparado (m), mixtura (f) [anticuado/dated] the mixture as before (BrE) [set phrase] lo mismo de siempre
More example sentences
- I think that the truth is that it is a mixture of different elements.
- Pirates is a mixture of two distinct elements: land-based adventure and sea-based combat.
- The trees will make way for the enlargement of the community recreation ground and are to be replaced with a mixture of different varieties elsewhere within the park.
- The master's meal consisted of a loaf of bread stuffed with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and his glass was filled with wine.
- Raw fish, called ika, is marinated in lemon juice or a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt and served with chopped onion and coconut cream.
- Chang describes silver clay as a mixture of pure silver powder, water and glue.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)