Translation of mixture in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (of diverse things) mezcla (feminine)Example sentences1.2 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] mezcla (feminine) 1.3 c and u [Pharmacology/Farmacología] preparado (masculine), mixtura (feminine) [anticuado] the mixture as before (British English/inglés británico) lo mismo de siempre
- I think that the truth is that it is a mixture of different elements.
- Pirates is a mixture of two distinct elements: land-based adventure and sea-based combat.
- The trees will make way for the enlargement of the community recreation ground and are to be replaced with a mixture of different varieties elsewhere within the park.
- The master's meal consisted of a loaf of bread stuffed with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and his glass was filled with wine.
- Raw fish, called ika, is marinated in lemon juice or a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt and served with chopped onion and coconut cream.
- Chang describes silver clay as a mixture of pure silver powder, water and glue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.