- 1.1 countable/numerable (of diverse things) mezcla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Cookery/Cocina] mezcla (feminine) 1.3 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Pharmacology/Farmacología] preparado (m), mixtura (f) [anticuado/dated] the mixture as before (British English/inglés británico) [set phrase/frase hecha] lo mismo de siempre
More example sentences
- I think that the truth is that it is a mixture of different elements.
- Pirates is a mixture of two distinct elements: land-based adventure and sea-based combat.
- The trees will make way for the enlargement of the community recreation ground and are to be replaced with a mixture of different varieties elsewhere within the park.
- The master's meal consisted of a loaf of bread stuffed with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and his glass was filled with wine.
- Raw fish, called ika, is marinated in lemon juice or a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt and served with chopped onion and coconut cream.
- Chang describes silver clay as a mixture of pure silver powder, water and glue.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an