- 1.1 countable/numerable (of diverse things) mezcla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] mezcla (feminine) 1.3 c and u [Pharmacology/Farmacología] preparado (masculine), mixtura (feminine) [anticuado] the mixture as before (British English/inglés británico) lo mismo de siempre
More example sentences
- I think that the truth is that it is a mixture of different elements.
- Pirates is a mixture of two distinct elements: land-based adventure and sea-based combat.
- The trees will make way for the enlargement of the community recreation ground and are to be replaced with a mixture of different varieties elsewhere within the park.
- The master's meal consisted of a loaf of bread stuffed with a mixture of meat and vegetables, and his glass was filled with wine.
- Raw fish, called ika, is marinated in lemon juice or a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt and served with chopped onion and coconut cream.
- Chang describes silver clay as a mixture of pure silver powder, water and glue.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.