Translation of mnemonic in Spanish:
- ayuda (feminine) nemotécnica or mnemotécnicaExample sentences
- Short, succinct, and easy to remember - a mnemonic.
- When performing under divided attention at retrieval, an elaborate mnemonic may be produced at encoding and only partially accessed during retrieval.
- Because we sometimes learn and remember best through the use of mnemonics I have created the following mental touchstones.
- Example sentences
- When adjusted for differences in overall mnemonic ability, we demonstrate that the relationship between organization and learning remains invariant with normal aging.
- To me, this isn't the occasional mnemonic hiccup, it's a cognitive hacking cough.
- This is so because their differences in mnemonic ability put them on a different scale.
- Her poems often have a hip-hop feel, emphasizing repetition and the mnemonic power of the spoken word.
- The mnemonic power of poetry - the rhythmic organization of words as an aid to memory - however, is central, if not indispensable, to the transmission of a tradition in an oral society.
- The second is that the mnemonic power of a life-size naturalistic effigy vivifies the presence of the dead during the second-burial ceremony, enabling mourners to treat the image as if it were alive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.