Translation of moan in Spanish:
- 1.1 (with pain, grief) the wind was moaning in the chimney/the treesel viento gemía en la chimenea/entre los árboles [literary]Example sentences1.2 (complain) (British English) [pejorative]to moan (
- I don't think a web site has actually made me physically moan with anticipation and pleasure before now.
- The mash had just the right amount of truffle oil and a general richness to make you moan with pleasure and the gravy was unbelievable.
- Panforte, panettone and nougat to drool over and an Italian wine list to make oenophiles moan with pleasure.
aboutsomething) moan, moan, moan, that's all you ever doquejarte y quejarte, eso es lo único que sabes hacershe's a moaning minnie (British English) [colloquial]es una llorona or (Spain) una quejica [colloquial]
- 1.1 (of pain, grief, pleasure) 1.2 (complaint)(British English) [colloquial] (no plural)to have a moan about something
queja (feminine)Example sentences
- I'd love it if they'd put up a fight against his nomination, but I seriously doubt they will beyond a few moans and groans for theater.
- When the draw was made it was met by a few moans and groans from the lads.
- The pupils come to me with their moans and groans, but I have heard nothing regarding them being attacked.
- Her soft moans of pleasure were a welcome sound to his ears as his lips
- They both let out soft moans as waves of pleasure coursed through their bodies.
- Picking up his chopsticks eagerly, he took a bite and gave a low moan of pleasure at its delicious taste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.