Translation of mob-handed in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial]en mogollón (Spain) [colloquial]en choclón (Chile) [colloquial]Example sentences
- ‘They turned up about seven and just went in mob-handed,’ said one neighbour who declined to be named.
- Our problem is we are the most law-abiding community, the pensioners - we weren't brought up to go mob-handed anywhere.
- We were committing a lot of players, so if they had the ball we had no cover on second and third phase, and if we had the ball they could defend against us mob-handed.
Definition of mob-handed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.