Translation of modeling in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Art) 1.2 (making models)Example sentences1.3 (Economics)
- Their works - be it be painting, clay modelling or videography - are great.
- As well as sketching, oil and water colour painting, clay modelling is also available.
- In terms of both modelling and the decoration applied to his surface - a cross-eyed butterfly caught in the gaze of a greedy frog - he is a tour-de-force.
- Updating of its contents is most timely in view of the recent interest in mathematical modelling of oil field development techniques.
- The essence of mathematical modelling is simplification.
- As well as the one that we have discussed, human movement raises many problems that can be tackled by mathematical modelling.
- 2 (Clothing, Photography)she did some modelingprofesión (feminine) de modelotrabajó de or como modeloExample sentences
- He continues his modelling career between acting jobs and is based with a Manchester agency.
- Women certainly seem to take centre stage when it comes to the world of fashion and modelling, and the few men in the profession appear to be a class apart.
- ‘Although I sometimes feel very tired, fashion modelling is still a very attractive job,’ she said.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.