- 1 1.1 [Art/Arte] modelado (masculine) 1.2 (making models) modelismo (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) modeling clay arcilla (feminine) para modelarMore example sentences1.3 [Economics/Economía] modelización (feminine)
More example sentences
- Their works - be it be painting, clay modelling or videography - are great.
- As well as sketching, oil and water colour painting, clay modelling is also available.
- In terms of both modelling and the decoration applied to his surface - a cross-eyed butterfly caught in the gaze of a greedy frog - he is a tour-de-force.
- Updating of its contents is most timely in view of the recent interest in mathematical modelling of oil field development techniques.
- The essence of mathematical modelling is simplification.
- As well as the one that we have discussed, human movement raises many problems that can be tackled by mathematical modelling.
- 2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] [Photography/Fotografía] profesión (feminine) de modelo she did some modeling trabajó de or como modeloMore example sentences
- He continues his modelling career between acting jobs and is based with a Manchester agency.
- Women certainly seem to take centre stage when it comes to the world of fashion and modelling, and the few men in the profession appear to be a class apart.
- ‘Although I sometimes feel very tired, fashion modelling is still a very attractive job,’ she said.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.