Translation of moderately in Spanish:
- 1.1(good/attractive)moderately pricedthey played moderately wellde precio módico or razonabledid you enjoy it? — yes, moderatelyjugaron a un nivel aceptable¿te gustó? — no estuvo malExample sentences1.2 (with restraint)
(behave/drink)con moderaciónExample sentences
- I'm slow, but moderately clever and quite strong, and that reflects my childhood experiences, development and training level, not my gender.
- First of all, I'm fairly tall and moderately strong, although I'm not going to win any weightlifting contests.
- When we started, we both knew that we would be leaving in 365 days, so it was moderately noncommittal and fairly unpressured.
- For those of you who may wonder why we are having our parties at the same place that is one of the reasons, ballrooms in other moderately priced hotels are not as big.
- What's a nice moderately priced hotel that's near to the shopping areas?
- These huge domestic markets will provide the bedrock for creating and developing global brands on the back of skilled, moderately priced workforces.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.