- 1.1 [good/attractive] medianamente moderately priced de precio módico or razonable they played moderately well jugaron a un nivel aceptable did you enjoy it? — yes, moderately ¿te gustó? — no estuvo malMore example sentences1.2 (with restraint) [behave/drink] con moderación
More example sentences
- I'm slow, but moderately clever and quite strong, and that reflects my childhood experiences, development and training level, not my gender.
- First of all, I'm fairly tall and moderately strong, although I'm not going to win any weightlifting contests.
- When we started, we both knew that we would be leaving in 365 days, so it was moderately noncommittal and fairly unpressured.
- For those of you who may wonder why we are having our parties at the same place that is one of the reasons, ballrooms in other moderately priced hotels are not as big.
- What's a nice moderately priced hotel that's near to the shopping areas?
- These huge domestic markets will provide the bedrock for creating and developing global brands on the back of skilled, moderately priced workforces.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.