Translation of moderation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (restraint) moderación (feminine) drinking is not harmful, in moderation beber no es nocivo, si se hace con moderación all things in moderation todos los excesos son malosExample sentences1.2 (lessening, lowering) moderación (feminine)
- They are encouraging young people to associate alcohol with excess and extreme moderation.
- That's what I favour - moderation and responsible behaviour.
- From the disease model point of view, moderation of addictive behavior is an unrealistic goal for a true addict.
- A real decline in inflation would depend in the moderation of wage demands by ‘organised groups of workers’, indicated Government sources.
- This is probably more precaution than I would take on my weblog, particularly the moderation of unregistered comments.
- They're basically young toughs in these projects, and they're just not responding to any kind of calls for moderation to the violence, not even from their parents, by the way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.