- 1.1 (restraint) moderación (feminine) drinking is not harmful, in moderation beber no es nocivo, si se hace con moderación all things in moderation todos los excesos son malosMore example sentences1.2 (lessening, lowering) moderación (feminine)
More example sentences
- They are encouraging young people to associate alcohol with excess and extreme moderation.
- That's what I favour - moderation and responsible behaviour.
- From the disease model point of view, moderation of addictive behavior is an unrealistic goal for a true addict.
- A real decline in inflation would depend in the moderation of wage demands by ‘organised groups of workers’, indicated Government sources.
- This is probably more precaution than I would take on my weblog, particularly the moderation of unregistered comments.
- They're basically young toughs in these projects, and they're just not responding to any kind of calls for moderation to the violence, not even from their parents, by the way.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.