- 1.1 (restraint) moderación (feminine) drinking is not harmful, in moderation beber no es nocivo, si se hace con moderación all things in moderation todos los excesos son malosMore example sentences1.2 (lessening, lowering) moderación (feminine)
More example sentences
- They are encouraging young people to associate alcohol with excess and extreme moderation.
- That's what I favour - moderation and responsible behaviour.
- From the disease model point of view, moderation of addictive behavior is an unrealistic goal for a true addict.
- A real decline in inflation would depend in the moderation of wage demands by ‘organised groups of workers’, indicated Government sources.
- This is probably more precaution than I would take on my weblog, particularly the moderation of unregistered comments.
- They're basically young toughs in these projects, and they're just not responding to any kind of calls for moderation to the violence, not even from their parents, by the way.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Argentina, morning newspapers of long standing and of national importance are: La Prensa, La Nación (www.lanacion.com.ar), the country's oldest, The Buenos Aires Herald (www.buenosairesherald.com), The Standard, the oldest English-language newspaper, and Clarín (www.clarín.com), a morning daily. La Razón and La Crónica come out in the evening.