Translation of modern in Spanish:
- (art/machinery/man/ideas)modern literature
modernoliteratura (feminine) moderna or contemporáneaExample sentences
- Interestingly the exhibitions link past and present with some modern artefacts and photos on display.
- Over the past decades, modern encroachments and thoughtless building have marred the historic fabric of the city.
- The comment remains true of periods of the much more recent past, including Australian social history of the modern period.
- The small fields we see around us, which tourists come to look at, are not helpful when it comes to modern equipment and cultivation techniques.
- Give troops the very best training and most modern weapons and equipment.
- The roof has been repaired and modern kitchen equipment installed.
- Degas was an artist torn between traditional art and the modern impressionist movement.
- The exhibition of the year brings together major masterpieces by the two giants of modern art, Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso.
- He called on architects to combine traditional Chinese styles with modern trends.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.