- [design/furniture] modular, a base de módulos; [degree/course] dividido en módulos [program] [Computing/Informática] modularMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Equipped with low level perch seats to discourage beggars and stray animals from cuddling down, the shelters employ modular construction for fast assembling.
- In the course of doing this, it has transformed itself into one of Britain's leading experts on designing, costing, project managing and financing modular construction.
- On this note, it might have been beneficial to include a few of the artist's recent modular, design-oriented constructions of wood and paint.
- The courses have become more modular, with more emphasis on coursework and continuous assessment, and less on exams at the end of two years.
- And this occurred just after we had returned to teaching separate science GCSEs, after spending a considerable number of years teaching a modular combined science course.
- Seminaries offer evening classes, weekend modular courses and occasional meetings in smaller cohorts in church basements.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.