transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [voice/sound] modularMore example sentences1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [Radio] [wave/frequency] modular
More example sentences
- The way one modulates the voice, its pitch, tone and tenor to speak to different persons is nothing but mimicry.
- The man could modulate his voice into a great variety of tones, booming, hushed, lyrical, penitent, frightened.
- And, like any good schoolteacher, she modulates her voice to great effect; during moments of particular drama, she is known for speaking to juries in a barely audible whisper.
- Method and apparatus for transmitting broadband amplitude modulated radio frequency signals over optical links
- A method and apparatus for equalizing a received quadrature amplitude modulated signal is disclosed.
- Multiple radio channel frequency signals that are modulated with respective information modulation are transmitted from a common antenna at multiple radio frequencies.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.