Translation of modulate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [voice/sound] modularExample sentences1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [Radio] [wave/frequency] modular
- The way one modulates the voice, its pitch, tone and tenor to speak to different persons is nothing but mimicry.
- The man could modulate his voice into a great variety of tones, booming, hushed, lyrical, penitent, frightened.
- And, like any good schoolteacher, she modulates her voice to great effect; during moments of particular drama, she is known for speaking to juries in a barely audible whisper.
- Method and apparatus for transmitting broadband amplitude modulated radio frequency signals over optical links
- A method and apparatus for equalizing a received quadrature amplitude modulated signal is disclosed.
- Multiple radio channel frequency signals that are modulated with respective information modulation are transmitted from a common antenna at multiple radio frequencies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.