transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [voice/sound] modularMore example sentences1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [Radio] [wave/frequency] modular
More example sentences
- The way one modulates the voice, its pitch, tone and tenor to speak to different persons is nothing but mimicry.
- The man could modulate his voice into a great variety of tones, booming, hushed, lyrical, penitent, frightened.
- And, like any good schoolteacher, she modulates her voice to great effect; during moments of particular drama, she is known for speaking to juries in a barely audible whisper.
- Method and apparatus for transmitting broadband amplitude modulated radio frequency signals over optical links
- A method and apparatus for equalizing a received quadrature amplitude modulated signal is disclosed.
- Multiple radio channel frequency signals that are modulated with respective information modulation are transmitted from a common antenna at multiple radio frequencies.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.