- [formal] (no pl) modus (m) operandi [formal], procedimiento (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- In tune with the usual modus operandi of the industry, the audio was released on Wednesday and people struggled to find parking place.
- The usual modus operandi was that robbers identified isolated residential localities and targeted lonely women.
- It was the usual modus operandi - improvise, make do, and make it work.
- Its modus operandi is thus quite unconnected with that of the Pill, where overall blood serum levels are raised.
- For just as he acted according to the modus operandi that has characterised his government, so did the opposition.
- This is also the standard modus operandi of academic or conventional economics.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.