Translation of modus operandi in Spanish:
- [formal] (no plural/sin plural) modus (masculine) operandi [formal], procedimiento (masculine)Example sentences
- In tune with the usual modus operandi of the industry, the audio was released on Wednesday and people struggled to find parking place.
- The usual modus operandi was that robbers identified isolated residential localities and targeted lonely women.
- It was the usual modus operandi - improvise, make do, and make it work.
- Its modus operandi is thus quite unconnected with that of the Pill, where overall blood serum levels are raised.
- For just as he acted according to the modus operandi that has characterised his government, so did the opposition.
- This is also the standard modus operandi of academic or conventional economics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.