Translation of moist in Spanish:
húmedo(cake)to be moist
withsomethingestar húmedoher eyes were moist with tears dealgoExample sentences
- A dry, crumbly or even slightly cloddy surface with moist, fine soil at seeding depth gives the crop a good head start over the weeds.
- In late May, the young plants should be hardened off in a cold frame for a few days before planting in a sunny spot and a fertile, moist but well-drained soil.
- Potatoes are smothered in onions and garlic and the whole thing is slightly moist, yet oven-browned.
- Both leaf floras and paleoclimatic models imply that the Potomac Group climate was moist and subtropical.
- For example, a hot, moist climate might produce leaf form similar to a cooler, dry climate because heat exacerbates water stress.
- How does one grow regionally adapted beans for moist climates?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.