transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (sexually) abusar (sexualmente) deMore example sentences1.2 (harass) importunar, molestar
More example sentences
- We know he abused and sexually molested children.
- The singer has now been formally charged with sexually molesting a child after giving him alcohol.
- A private hire driver who sexually molested a teenage girl in his cab has been jailed for three years.
- I hereby apply to have the said demand set aside and to stop the Defendant and their agent and solicitor from harassing and molesting me.
- If anyone should try to molest him or thieve from him, the dogs were there on hand to attack them.
- The army was warned not to molest the citizens in any manner, and the commanders were cautioned exercise maximum vigilance to this end.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to