- 1 1.1 (screen) monitor (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (for measuring) monitor (masculine)
More example sentences
- If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can change the size of fonts and images displayed on your monitor screen with a single click.
- Computer monitors generally have a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz, meaning the screen is refreshed at least 60 times a second.
- Alone at his desk, the detective glances up at the black login screen displayed on the computer monitor.
- These shortcomings underscore the appeal of so-called continuous glucose monitors, which check blood sugar levels scores of times a day.
- A heart monitor clicked like a clock next to the bed.
- He looked up to where the doctor was checking over the heart monitor.
- 3 [Sch] encargado, (masculine, feminine), monitor, (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)More example sentences
- She shook her head and leaned against him as they walked out of the school, totally unnoticed by teachers and hall monitors.
- The approach taken by some schools to introduce pupils as monitors had proved effective at tackling vandalism on buses.
- Since the first grade he has been always an excellent pupil and the class monitor.
- 4monitor (lizard) varano (masculine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.