Translation of monitor in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (screen) monitor (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (for measuring) monitor (masculine)
- If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can change the size of fonts and images displayed on your monitor screen with a single click.
- Computer monitors generally have a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz, meaning the screen is refreshed at least 60 times a second.
- Alone at his desk, the detective glances up at the black login screen displayed on the computer monitor.
- These shortcomings underscore the appeal of so-called continuous glucose monitors, which check blood sugar levels scores of times a day.
- A heart monitor clicked like a clock next to the bed.
- He looked up to where the doctor was checking over the heart monitor.
- 3 [Sch] encargado, (masculine, feminine), monitor, (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)Example sentences
- She shook her head and leaned against him as they walked out of the school, totally unnoticed by teachers and hall monitors.
- The approach taken by some schools to introduce pupils as monitors had proved effective at tackling vandalism on buses.
- Since the first grade he has been always an excellent pupil and the class monitor.
- 4monitor (lizard) varano (masculine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.