Translation of monitor in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (screen)Example sentences1.2 (for measuring)
- If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can change the size of fonts and images displayed on your monitor screen with a single click.
- Computer monitors generally have a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz, meaning the screen is refreshed at least 60 times a second.
- Alone at his desk, the detective glances up at the black login screen displayed on the computer monitor.
- These shortcomings underscore the appeal of so-called continuous glucose monitors, which check blood sugar levels scores of times a day.
- A heart monitor clicked like a clock next to the bed.
- He looked up to where the doctor was checking over the heart monitor.
- 3 (Sch)encargado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)
monitor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- She shook her head and leaned against him as they walked out of the school, totally unnoticed by teachers and hall monitors.
- The approach taken by some schools to introduce pupils as monitors had proved effective at tackling vandalism on buses.
- Since the first grade he has been always an excellent pupil and the class monitor.
- 1.1(elections)the project will be closely monitored
observarse seguirá muy de cerca el desarrollo del proyecto1.2(radio station/broadcast)
- Corporate spies could also use an inexpensive scanner radio to monitor the conversation.
- Some employers will monitor telephone conversations.
- Telephone conversations would be monitored during the gag period, it said.
- To specifically monitor the fluorescence signal, we placed a bandpass filter centered at 580 nm in front of the optical detector.
- Anania says integration was important in metro area networking because transmissions need to be monitored at each node.
- The negative peak was observed only if the PA signal had been monitored at low, and not high, frequencies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.