Translation of monkey nut in Spanish:
- (British English)maní (masculine) or (Spain) cacahuete (masculine) or (Mexico) cacahuate (masculine)Example sentences
- A man protesting against student debt has completed the stunt of rolling a monkey nut seven miles to Downing Street using only his nose.
- Known as ground nuts, monkey nuts and goobers, peanuts are native to South America, where they have been cultivated for at least 3,500 years.
- Also known as groundnuts or monkey nuts, peanuts are actually legumes.
Definition of monkey nut in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.