Translation of monkey nut in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- A man protesting against student debt has completed the stunt of rolling a monkey nut seven miles to Downing Street using only his nose.
- Known as ground nuts, monkey nuts and goobers, peanuts are native to South America, where they have been cultivated for at least 3,500 years.
- Also known as groundnuts or monkey nuts, peanuts are actually legumes.
Definition of monkey nut in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.