Translation of mono in Spanish:
- 1 (Audio)monofonía (feminine)to record something in monograbar algo en monofonía or en monoauralExample sentences
- The audio is a standard mono, with no hiss except at high volumes, and does its job satisfactorily.
- The image is reasonably clear and bright, if slightly soft, and the soundtrack is a no-nonsense mono that is free of any artifacts.
- The soundtrack is the original mono, and has the basic problems of such older tracks.
- Purists will be happy to know the original mono track was remastered into two-channel Dolby Digital mono.
- Presented in Dolby Digital 2.0 mono, there are several imperfections.
- The disc's audio is in mono as mastered from a digitally restored 35 mm magnetic track and is in very good shape.
- 2 (mononucleosis) (US) [colloquial]Example sentences
- They will help only if your child has a bacterial infection along with her mono, such as strep throat.
- He or she might want to test you for other sicknesses that are like mono.
- Because mono is caused by a virus, antibiotics such as penicillin won't help unless the child has a secondary infection like strep bacteria.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.