Translation of monster in Spanish:
- 1.1 (imaginary creature) monstruo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (unpleasant person) monstruo (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 (sth large) a monster of a dog un perro enorme, un perrazo [colloquial/familiar] this monster of a book este mamotreto, este librazo [colloquial/familiar]
- She was made into a horrid, ugly monster.
- From the mountain chain before them emerged a terrifying creature, a monster, a demon to be precise.
- A family sleeping together is safe from things that go bump in the night, whether imaginary monsters or real predators on the savannah.
- Please don't be as uncivilized, thoughtless, and cruel as the monsters who committed these senseless acts.
- She was a fraud, a monster, and a cruel mean beast.
- He became a monster, a cruel and crafty invader who was stopped only by epic courage and perseverance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a