Translation of monster in Spanish:
- 1.1 (imaginary creature)Example sentences1.2 (unpleasant person)
Example sentences1.3 (something large) See examples: a monster of a dog
- She was made into a horrid, ugly monster.
- From the mountain chain before them emerged a terrifying creature, a monster, a demon to be precise.
- A family sleeping together is safe from things that go bump in the night, whether imaginary monsters or real predators on the savannah.
this monster of a bookun perro enormeeste mamotretoeste librazo [colloquial]
- Please don't be as uncivilized, thoughtless, and cruel as the monsters who committed these senseless acts.
- She was a fraud, a monster, and a cruel mean beast.
- He became a monster, a cruel and crafty invader who was stopped only by epic courage and perseverance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to