Translation of monstrosity in Spanish:
noun plural -tiesuncountable and countable
- Example sentences
- We are losing faith especially when we see a monstrosity of a building going up at the corner of Coronation Street and Mucurapo Road, which we understand is an illegal structure.
- The building is an architectural monstrosity.
- And yet the building is a monstrosity, a gaping hole in the middle of town, hostile to the needs of its neighbors and inhabitants alike.
- Outrage at the monstrosity of his regime is unavoidable.
- If only we did live in a world where these evil aforementioned monstrosities have and never will happen, to give up my whole belief system would be a price I would gladly pay.
- I would rather take my chances fighting an invasion of foreigners than participate in that evil monstrosity.
- The film is a brutal, blood-soaked plea for compassion and understanding in the face of monstrosity.
- And also there is a great love affair, I suppose, with ideas of monstrosity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.