Translation of monstrosity in Spanish:
noun plural -tiesuncountable or countable
- Example sentences
- We are losing faith especially when we see a monstrosity of a building going up at the corner of Coronation Street and Mucurapo Road, which we understand is an illegal structure.
- The building is an architectural monstrosity.
- And yet the building is a monstrosity, a gaping hole in the middle of town, hostile to the needs of its neighbors and inhabitants alike.
- Outrage at the monstrosity of his regime is unavoidable.
- If only we did live in a world where these evil aforementioned monstrosities have and never will happen, to give up my whole belief system would be a price I would gladly pay.
- I would rather take my chances fighting an invasion of foreigners than participate in that evil monstrosity.
- The film is a brutal, blood-soaked plea for compassion and understanding in the face of monstrosity.
- And also there is a great love affair, I suppose, with ideas of monstrosity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.