Translation of monstrous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (huge) gigantescoExample sentences1.2 (shocking) monstruoso, escandaloso
- I stood there in the middle of the hall watching a huge - enormous - monstrous suitcase.
- Charlie's dad is an immense, monstrous presence at the centre of the film.
- A beautiful dive at 20m, I saw huge coral formations and monstrous sea fans.
- These bogus safety issues and courses are a monstrous waste of money.
- To those involved in any way with this monstrous evil, I say to you that this is your first and only chance.
- There was something incredibly monstrous about the inhuman way it could not be stopped.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.