- 1.1 (huge) gigantescoMore example sentences1.2 (shocking) monstruoso, escandaloso
More example sentences
- I stood there in the middle of the hall watching a huge - enormous - monstrous suitcase.
- Charlie's dad is an immense, monstrous presence at the centre of the film.
- A beautiful dive at 20m, I saw huge coral formations and monstrous sea fans.
- These bogus safety issues and courses are a monstrous waste of money.
- To those involved in any way with this monstrous evil, I say to you that this is your first and only chance.
- There was something incredibly monstrous about the inhuman way it could not be stopped.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.