- 1.1 (huge) gigantescoMore example sentences1.2 (shocking) monstruoso, escandaloso
More example sentences
- I stood there in the middle of the hall watching a huge - enormous - monstrous suitcase.
- Charlie's dad is an immense, monstrous presence at the centre of the film.
- A beautiful dive at 20m, I saw huge coral formations and monstrous sea fans.
- These bogus safety issues and courses are a monstrous waste of money.
- To those involved in any way with this monstrous evil, I say to you that this is your first and only chance.
- There was something incredibly monstrous about the inhuman way it could not be stopped.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.