Translation of moonshine in Spanish:
- 1 (nonsense) tonterías (feminine plural), pamplinas (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Why is this moonshine in a book that asks itself to be taken seriously on the solar system?
- But I think it is moonshine to say that the photos were released out of a desire to show how his medical care is going.
- We shall never learn to feel and respect our real calling and destiny, unless we have taught ourselves to consider every thing as moonshine, compared with the education of the heart.
- 2 (liquor) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [ bebida alcohólica destilada ilegalmente ]Example sentences
- They just built their stills and made up moonshine or any other liquor that they could.
- When we got older we sat around and drank rum or moonshine out of coke bottles.
- None of them had eaten anything all day so, as usual they were trying to fill their stomachs with beer and moonshine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.