- 1 (nonsense) tonterías (feminine plural), pamplinas (feminine plural)More example sentences
- Why is this moonshine in a book that asks itself to be taken seriously on the solar system?
- But I think it is moonshine to say that the photos were released out of a desire to show how his medical care is going.
- We shall never learn to feel and respect our real calling and destiny, unless we have taught ourselves to consider every thing as moonshine, compared with the education of the heart.
- 2 (liquor) (American English/inglés norteamericano) bebida alcohólica destilada ilegalmenteMore example sentences
- They just built their stills and made up moonshine or any other liquor that they could.
- When we got older we sat around and drank rum or moonshine out of coke bottles.
- None of them had eaten anything all day so, as usual they were trying to fill their stomachs with beer and moonshine.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.