- 1.1 (place) amarradero (m), atracadero (m)More example sentences1.2
(moorings plural)(ropes) amarras (feminine plural)More example sentences
- The club did not need it, however, because it had no marina facilities - docks, moorings or boat storage.
- Well-tended houseboats line the towpath, berthed at permanent moorings complete with mini-gardens and bankside electricity supply.
- I met up with Ronnie at his boat moorings and after the usual welcome and introduction it was into his flats boat and across the channel to the flats.
- There were 25 guests aboard when the boat slipped her moorings.
- Not until they had slipped their moorings and they were well out to sea did Elissa reveal their destination.
- Many fishermen may be unaware of the effect of their activities on the salmon stock or may not know that the buoys around farms indicate the presence of a network of moorings and anchors keeping the farm in place.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an