Translation of mooring in Spanish:
- 1.1 (place) amarradero (masculine), atracadero (masculine)Example sentences1.2
(moorings plural)(ropes) amarras (feminine plural)Example sentences
- The club did not need it, however, because it had no marina facilities - docks, moorings or boat storage.
- Well-tended houseboats line the towpath, berthed at permanent moorings complete with mini-gardens and bankside electricity supply.
- I met up with Ronnie at his boat moorings and after the usual welcome and introduction it was into his flats boat and across the channel to the flats.
- There were 25 guests aboard when the boat slipped her moorings.
- Not until they had slipped their moorings and they were well out to sea did Elissa reveal their destination.
- Many fishermen may be unaware of the effect of their activities on the salmon stock or may not know that the buoys around farms indicate the presence of a network of moorings and anchors keeping the farm in place.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the