Translation of moral in Spanish:
- 1.1 (related to morality) [values/duty] moral the decline in moral standards la decadencia moralExample sentences1.2 (morally good) [person/book/film] moral
Example sentences1.3 (psychological) moral
- It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.
- The cardinal virtues enable leaders to habitually incorporate moral principles in their behaviour.
- We do not live in an ideal world, and to make moral judgments about the behaviour of others is demeaning.
- These debates are driven by contrasting moral visions of the proper authority of teachers and the proper docility of students.
- What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?
- Ms Lay said her husband is an ‘honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.’
- 1 (message) moraleja (feminine)
- 2(morals plural)(principles) moralidad (feminine) the morals of young people today la moralidad de la juventud hoy día have you no morals? ¿no tienes ningún sentido moral? who are you to criticize my morals? ¿quién eres tú para criticar mi manera de proceder or mi conducta?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.