Translation of moral in Spanish:
- 1 (related to morality)(values/duty)the decline in moral standards
moralla decadencia moralExample sentences
- It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.
- The cardinal virtues enable leaders to habitually incorporate moral principles in their behaviour.
- We do not live in an ideal world, and to make moral judgments about the behaviour of others is demeaning.
- 2 (morally good)(person/book/film)
- These debates are driven by contrasting moral visions of the proper authority of teachers and the proper docility of students.
- What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?
- Ms Lay said her husband is an ‘honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.’
- 1 (message)Example sentences
- The moral of this story is not that honesty works.
- As always the moral of this story is to use you credit card for any sizeable purchases as any problem with the goods or retailer become the card company's problem rather than yours.
- I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.
- 2also: morals plural(principles) the morals of young people todayla moralidad de la juventud hoy díahave you no morals?¿no tienes ningún sentido moral?who are you to criticize my morals?¿quién eres tú para criticar mi manera de proceder or mi conducta?Example sentences
- There is such a thing as a modicum of decency and morals of public behaviour.
- I suppose my image has changed but I'd like to think I'm still the same Vivienne and that my principles and morals are the same.
- My mother and father did a great job in instilling the morals and principles in us from the very beginning.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.