Translation of moral in Spanish:
- 1.1 (related to morality) [values/duty] moral the decline in moral standards la decadencia moralExample sentences1.2 (morally good) [person/book/film] moral
Example sentences1.3 (psychological) moral
- It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.
- The cardinal virtues enable leaders to habitually incorporate moral principles in their behaviour.
- We do not live in an ideal world, and to make moral judgments about the behaviour of others is demeaning.
- These debates are driven by contrasting moral visions of the proper authority of teachers and the proper docility of students.
- What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?
- Ms Lay said her husband is an ‘honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.’
- 1 (message) moraleja (feminine)
- 2(morals plural)(principles) moralidad (feminine) the morals of young people today la moralidad de la juventud hoy día have you no morals? ¿no tienes ningún sentido moral? who are you to criticize my morals? ¿quién eres tú para criticar mi manera de proceder or mi conducta?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the