Translation of morbid in Spanish:
- 1.1 [curiosity/interest] morboso, malsano; [fear/mind] morbosoExample sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] mórbido
- It is that he had a morbid fascination with death and he was also an enthusiastic frequenter of public executions.
- His work reveals a powerful imagination and an often morbid interest in themes of love and death.
- These are morbid subjects that most people don't like to think about.
- Only one person in seven suffering from morbid obesity will live to his or her full life expectancy.
- You know, patients with obesity and morbid obesity, are some of the sickest patients that surgeons see.
- Obesity is associated with multiple morbid conditions and a loss in life expectancy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the