- 1.1 [curiosity/interest] morboso, malsano; [fear/mind] morbosoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] mórbido
More example sentences
- It is that he had a morbid fascination with death and he was also an enthusiastic frequenter of public executions.
- His work reveals a powerful imagination and an often morbid interest in themes of love and death.
- These are morbid subjects that most people don't like to think about.
- Only one person in seven suffering from morbid obesity will live to his or her full life expectancy.
- You know, patients with obesity and morbid obesity, are some of the sickest patients that surgeons see.
- Obesity is associated with multiple morbid conditions and a loss in life expectancy.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.