Translation of morbid in Spanish:
- 1.1(fear/mind)Example sentences1.2 (Medicine)
- It is that he had a morbid fascination with death and he was also an enthusiastic frequenter of public executions.
- His work reveals a powerful imagination and an often morbid interest in themes of love and death.
- These are morbid subjects that most people don't like to think about.
- Only one person in seven suffering from morbid obesity will live to his or her full life expectancy.
- You know, patients with obesity and morbid obesity, are some of the sickest patients that surgeons see.
- Obesity is associated with multiple morbid conditions and a loss in life expectancy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.