- 1.1 [curiosity/interest] morboso, malsano; [fear/mind] morbosoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] mórbido morbid anatomy anatomía (feminine) patológica
More example sentences
- It is that he had a morbid fascination with death and he was also an enthusiastic frequenter of public executions.
- His work reveals a powerful imagination and an often morbid interest in themes of love and death.
- These are morbid subjects that most people don't like to think about.
- Only one person in seven suffering from morbid obesity will live to his or her full life expectancy.
- You know, patients with obesity and morbid obesity, are some of the sickest patients that surgeons see.
- Obesity is associated with multiple morbid conditions and a loss in life expectancy.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an