Translation of morrow in Spanish:
- 1.1 (next day) [archaic or liter] let us see what the morrow brings veamos qué nos depara el nuevo día with no thought for the morrow sin pensar en el (día de) mañana we shall depart on the morrow partiremos mañanaExample sentences
- Please send your daughter to my father's residence on the morrow to discuss the terms of the agreement, provided the proposal warrants your permission.
- If not on the morrow, then the following day for certain.
- I believe Mrs. Ellen is informing her this very instant, she will be leaving on the morrow.
Example sentences1.2 (morning) [archaic] good morrow! ¡buenos días!
- In the morrow I think I might get a job with a defence contractor - I bet they'll be paying out bonuses this year.
- Hopefully I will have better news in the morrow.
- She would probably not survive the morrow, in any event.
- Adam talks about God, the Forbidden tree, sleep, the difference between beast and man, his plans for the morrow, the stars and the angels.
- Correspondingly, perceptions on technicalities of education have varied from time to time, but what would never change would be the task borne by schools in moulding children into responsible citizens of morrow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the