- 1 (next day) [archaic or literary]let us see what the morrow bringsveamos qué nos depara el nuevo díawith no thought for the morrowsin pensar en el (día de) mañanawe shall depart on the morrowpartiremos mañanaExample sentences
- Please send your daughter to my father's residence on the morrow to discuss the terms of the agreement, provided the proposal warrants your permission.
- If not on the morrow, then the following day for certain.
- I believe Mrs. Ellen is informing her this very instant, she will be leaving on the morrow.
- She would probably not survive the morrow, in any event.
- Adam talks about God, the Forbidden tree, sleep, the difference between beast and man, his plans for the morrow, the stars and the angels.
- Correspondingly, perceptions on technicalities of education have varied from time to time, but what would never change would be the task borne by schools in moulding children into responsible citizens of morrow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.