- 1.1 (next day) [archaic or liter] let us see what the morrow brings veamos qué nos depara el nuevo día with no thought for the morrow sin pensar en el (día de) mañana we shall depart on the morrow partiremos mañanaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Please send your daughter to my father's residence on the morrow to discuss the terms of the agreement, provided the proposal warrants your permission.
- If not on the morrow, then the following day for certain.
- I believe Mrs. Ellen is informing her this very instant, she will be leaving on the morrow.
More example sentences1.2 (morning) [archaic] good morrow! ¡buenos días!
- In the morrow I think I might get a job with a defence contractor - I bet they'll be paying out bonuses this year.
- Hopefully I will have better news in the morrow.
- She would probably not survive the morrow, in any event.
- Adam talks about God, the Forbidden tree, sleep, the difference between beast and man, his plans for the morrow, the stars and the angels.
- Correspondingly, perceptions on technicalities of education have varied from time to time, but what would never change would be the task borne by schools in moulding children into responsible citizens of morrow.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.