- 1 (bowl) mortero (masculine), almirez (masculine), molcajete (masculine) (Mexico/México)More example sentences
- With a mortar and pestle, crush the thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and place. in a large saucepan.
- They can be ground easily in a mortar and pestle or in an electric spice or coffee grinder.
- Individual garnets were cut from selected samples, crushed in a mortar and pestle and sieved.
- 2 (weapon) mortero (masculine)More example sentences
- A spokesman for the Polish-led forces reportedly said the insurgents used a car bomb, mortars and machine guns.
- The Rev Alan Reeve went to preach in Bangui, capital of the Central African Republic, last month and was evacuated two weeks later following an attack of mortar bombs and machine gun fire.
- Near Baquba, insurgents coordinated a car bombing and a mortar attack on a police station.