- 1.1 (academic cap) birrete (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (builder's tray) esparavel (masculine)
More example sentences
- J. P. Newell, he always wore his gown, mortar board, exquisitely coloured hood and dog collar,’ he writes.
- With undergraduate degrees from both Victoria and Auckland Universities under his mortar board and the world at his academic feet, Ronald Syme moved on to Oriel College in Oxford, gaining first class honours in Greek and Latin.
- We are a broad church here, for some there is talk of different hats, the creative and the scholarly, for others the move is seamless, as if the baseball cap can be worn successfully under, or with, or instead of the mortar board or the bonnet.
- It shows guys holding mortar boards with bricks on their heads running down planks.
- If we have 13 bricklayers each laying 12 block per course, we need 30 mortar boards for them to work off of.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.