- 1.1 (academic cap) birrete (m)More example sentences1.2 (builder's tray) esparavel (m)
More example sentences
- J. P. Newell, he always wore his gown, mortar board, exquisitely coloured hood and dog collar,’ he writes.
- With undergraduate degrees from both Victoria and Auckland Universities under his mortar board and the world at his academic feet, Ronald Syme moved on to Oriel College in Oxford, gaining first class honours in Greek and Latin.
- We are a broad church here, for some there is talk of different hats, the creative and the scholarly, for others the move is seamless, as if the baseball cap can be worn successfully under, or with, or instead of the mortar board or the bonnet.
- It shows guys holding mortar boards with bricks on their heads running down planks.
- If we have 13 bricklayers each laying 12 block per course, we need 30 mortar boards for them to work off of.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.