Translation of motive in Spanish:
- 1 (reason) motivo (masculine), móvil (masculine) [formal] she acted out of the best of motives lo hizo con la mejor intención his motive was greed actuó movido por la avaricia it's the profit motive that inspires people el afán de lucro es lo que mueve a la genteExample sentences
- There's an ulterior motive behind everything they do.
- When someone offers you help, must you seek out an ulterior motive behind the gesture?
- The key ethical and legal point is the intention - the motive behind the act.
- Then think about the grail motive as a background to the Bruckner Adagio.
- To cultivate this process, the student should become acquainted with the motive upon which the composition is based.
- This is the predominant trichord of most sets and functions as a signature motive.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) motor The feminine of motor is motriz or motora
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.