- 1 (reason) motivo (masculine), móvil (masculine) [formal] she acted out of the best of motives lo hizo con la mejor intención his motive was greed actuó movido por la avaricia it's the profit motive that inspires people el afán de lucro es lo que mueve a la genteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- There's an ulterior motive behind everything they do.
- When someone offers you help, must you seek out an ulterior motive behind the gesture?
- The key ethical and legal point is the intention - the motive behind the act.
- Then think about the grail motive as a background to the Bruckner Adagio.
- To cultivate this process, the student should become acquainted with the motive upon which the composition is based.
- This is the predominant trichord of most sets and functions as a signature motive.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) motor The feminine of motor is motriz or motora
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.