Translation of mousse in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (Cookery)mousse (feminine) or (masculine)
espuma (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (for hair)
- These are used as required, mixed with liquids and flavourings, to ‘set’ savoury aspic, desserts such as jelly and mousse, and stabilize commercially made ice cream and other foods.
- They have so much potential - a soufflé, cakes, crème brûlée, salmon mousse - or just a good, open omelette filled with seasonal vegetables.
- Bavarois is a kind of dessert like mousse, but made typically with custard in addition to cream, therefore turns out thick and rich.
- Achieve increased resilience and shape-holding power from setting lotions, mousses and hair sprays.
- The shelf in the bathroom was littered with tins of hair spray, styling mousse, shampoo and conditioner, blobs of each of which had been splurted onto every available surface.
- Yucca, quince seed, balsam and yarrow are often added to natural styling gels, mousse and hair sprays for their thickening and emulsifying qualities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.